6 Day Rongai Trails
Rongai Trail is a hiking route that leads to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa. The Rongai route is considered to be one of the easier trails to the summit, as it has a more gradual ascent and offers stunning views of the surrounding landscape. The trail begins in the north of Kilimanjaro National Park, near the Kenyan border, and follows a path through dense forest and moorland to the summit. Along the way, hikers will pass through several climatic zones, from tropical rainforest to arctic conditions near the summit. The Rongai route typically takes 6-7 days to complete, and it is recommended that hikers be in good physical condition and have some experience with high-altitude hiking. It is also important to be properly equipped and acclimatized to the altitude before attempting to summit Kilimanjaro.
- Private pick up and drop off at Kilimanjaro international airport.
- Accommodations, 1 night before and 1 night after the trek. Sharing rooms (Hotel is Bed & Breakfast basis)
- Park fees, camping fees
- Rescue fees $20/climber
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 Season big sleeping mountain tents (sharing for 2 people)
- Double layered Sleeping Mats
- Transportation to & from the mountain gate
- Professional mountain guides, cooks and porters
- 3 meals daily while on the mountain
- Filtered water throughout the trek
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Portable toilets and toilets tents (optional).
- Hot Water For Wash everyday at any time at the camp
- International and local Flights plus VISA
- Items of a personal nature (gears can be rented)
- Personal hotel room $70